Thanks to Shannon Rutherford who tagged me with the "Very inspiring blogger" Award! I don't consider myself very inspirational, so I'm incredibly flattered...
The Award asks for 5 odd facts about me:
- I hardly get drunk and never get a hangover. And this is not because I don't consume alcohol. I just can take a lot!
- Although I like to sleep late, I'm a morning person. Which means I prefer to have my mornings later in the day (10am is early), but I never have a bad mood in the mornings. And since I also don't get hangover, my friends fear me after extensive parties. I am all smiles and sunshine and my friends all headaches and nausea...
- I love sewing with my sewing machine but I hat sewing by hand. If there are workarounds that allow for machine sewing, I'll do it. Even if it takes longer! ^^
- I read very fast. Like, all four Twilight novels in three days fast. And since I read a lot in English as well, I can now read English as fast as German. Impressive, how much impact training can have?!
- I give up easily. I'm all flames and sunshine when I start with something (projects, sewing, sports, whatever) but this novelty soon wears off and I'm rather hard to motivate after that. Which means I get projects done fast or never at all. Well, sometimes I can motivate myself again, but that is hard work!
Neisella of http://neisella.blogspot.de/
Nachtkatze of http://schwarzromantik.blogspot.de/
*wollmaus* of http://paisleystern.bloggerweb.de/
Trisha (who is a bit quiet at the moment) of http://www.mistyillusions.org/marysew/
ette of http://www.blogz.ch/ette/