Friday, October 2, 2015

Restyle haul - Strega necklaces

When Restyle published their new collection of jewelry (which was rather inspired by strega fashion and hipster goth), I instantly fell for it. And I fell hard. It took less than a day until I ordered two necklaces:

 photo IMG_7110_zpsewnff5bt.jpg

 photo IMG_7111_zps3lcrklap.jpg

You already saw this necklace in my last outfit post. It is really cool, I love the way it glamours up simple black jersey dresses!

 photo IMG_7109_zpsvidlkgal.jpg

I also got this Ouija inspired necklace which is rather hipster. But I still like it and have worn it to several meetings. Again, it looks great against simple black...

That's it! Have you caved and got something from the new collection?

9 comments:

Sylvie D said...

Oooh that ouija one is stunning. I would love to order from restyle but the shipping and conversion rates are a killer. It is simply too expensive for me, here in Canada so enjoy your jewellery for me! You look lovely too!

Angelica said...

Die sind beide wunderwunderschön! <3
Mich lachen die Sachen von restyle momentan auch häufig an, aber ich widerstehe dem wegen Platz- und Geldmangel ^^°

Ms Misantropia said...

I noticed the moon one in an earlier post and loved it but forgot to comment on it! The second one is also beautiful.

Lorkyn said...

schöööön <3 Die Ouija-Kette gefällt mir besonders, sehr toll! *neid neid* ;)

Laura Morrigan said...

Lovely jewellery! I must admit Strega and Ouija things are very tempting!

Neisella Nightshade said...

Aha, jetzt weiß ich wer mir die beiden Schätze weggeschnappt hat 😉
Ich hab echt zügig bestellt, aber da waren die zwei schon ausverkauft.

MindLess said...

@ Sylvie D: This is exactly the problem which we Europeans face with all your great stuff in the US and Canada. For once, we win! ;)

@ Angelica: Zweite Wohnung = viel Platz! Was nicht heißen soll, dass ich eine Zweitwohnung für Kram empfehle... Aber ich finde, Schmuck lässt sich immer noch ganz gut unterbringen!

@ Ms Misantropia: Thanks! I love them!

@ Lorkyn: Du kannst sie dir doch auch holen, sie sind wirklich nicht teuer!

@ Laura Morrigan: Strega seems to be a huge trend right now in the Alternative scene. And I love it, it just looks so witchy but not too cute!

@ Neisi: Oh, das wusste ich nicht! Ich habe glaube ich 30 min nach sehen der Werbung eingekauft. Einfach Liebe auf den ersten Blick! ^^

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I have ended up with a few hipster-goth items myself, they are hard to resist! I LOVE that moon necklace! Also love the lip colour on you!

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Butterfly: I'd love to see how you combine them! And the lip colour is Black Metal Dahlia by OCC which I bought because it looked so good on you! ^^