Friday, October 2, 2015

Week in Review 40/2015

What did I see?
Although we all love cute animals, most of them are misrepresented. When we see pretty pictures of cats on the internet, no one likes to think they are also ferocious hunters. Hence my biologist heart took a leap when I saw these:


What did I listen to?
And One - So klingt Liebe

What did I ask myself?
Is there anything white? Or is everything greyscale?

What did I read?
A lot about soap nuts! ^^

What did I work on?
A corset. Finally done!

I was happy about...
How my colleagues care about me. And getting to know new people!

I was annoyed about...
Eating so much candy. And my lack of motivation

I bought...
A candle? With Halloween Decor? *meep*

5 comments:

Fräulein Nachtschatten said...

Die Bilder sind ja irgendwie gleichermaßen süß, fies und verstörend...
Aber was soll man sagen: That's life!

Laura Morrigan said...

Do seala eat penguins? I didn't know that! Why are the victims so happy?

Neisella Nightshade said...

Über die Bilder bin ich auch schon mal gestolpert. So süß und zugleich so gemein! Aber wahr.

MindLess said...

@ Fräulein Nachtschatten: Ja, genau! Aber jeder Katzenbesitzer muss irgendwann erkennen, das Kleinmiezi auch ein Raubtier ist...

@ Laura Morrigan: Either pengiuns or fish. And they are happy because this is a comic after all! ^^

@ Neisi: Finde ich auch. Gemein aber lustig und wahr!

Jade said...

Those pictures are ultra cute and funny! <3 ^^