Friday, October 9, 2015

Week in Review 41/2015

What did I see?
Another totally misrepresented biological entity are funghi. I love them! There are many creepy but cute funghi with special abilities like mind control or organization of single cell organisms into a multicellular being! And some of them look really pretty, like these Australian funghi Photographed by Steve Axford:



What did I listen to?
A favourite song of Nanny Ogg - The hedgehog can never be buggered at all... ;)

What did I ask myself?
How did this week slip through my fingers so quickly? oO'

What did I read?
A paper about penile cancer. With pictures. This kinda cought me by suprise, you know?!

What did I work on?
Repairing the sh*t I f*cked up last week...

I was happy about...
Having my boyfriend here, spending money on fabric and having great american breakfast. Hmmm, pancakes with maple syrup!

I was annoyed about...
Having a hole in my favourite pair of pants. And since the hole is on my thigh, repairing will only last so long...

I bought...
Fabrics. For me, for my boyfriend and for special occasions.

6 comments:

Ramona said...

Gibt ja sogar Pilzsorten, die so nen schicken Nebel / Rauch machen oder? Sind schon faszinierende dinger, Pflanzen allgemein <3 (jaja... mein freund der baum. ich steh dazu.)

Mara Macabre said...

Die Bilder sind toll geworden :)

Laura Morrigan said...

Love the fungi and pancakes Not so sure about that paper...

MindLess said...

@ Ramona: Du meinst Bovisten? Die pusten Sporen aus, wenn man sie unsanft anfasst... Aber Pilze sind keine Pflanzen, die sind ein weiterer unabhängier Genus neben Tieren, Pflanzen, Baktieren und Archaebakterien *klugscheiß*

@ Mara Macabre: Danke, aber leider nicht meine...

@ Laura Morrigan: The paper just caught me by surprise, usually the is nothing wrong with penis. But penis cancer is not a pretty sight!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Ooooh I love the fungi photos! I love their structural beauty.

MindLess said...

@ Vulcan Btterflies: They do look impressive right? And beautiful for something that we usually stepp on or eat...