Friday, May 26, 2017

Week in Review 23/2017

What did I see?
More kitten pictures and this time from a special perspective: Andrius Burba's Under-cats takes pictures of cats sitting or walking on glass! Look at these tiny little paw beans! And the fluffy bellies! Love it!


What did I listen to?
Audiobooks! One of a German Author about crime on the German Islands. Not translated to English, I'm sorry! (For the Germans: Nina Ohland Küstenmorde: Nordseekrimi)

What did I ask myself?
How stupid can I be?

 photo IMG_0992_zps1xc9yfdc.jpg

 photo IMG_0994_zpscaiu5b2i.jpg

 photo IMG_0995_zpszmhzy1nn.jpg

What did I read?
Lemony Snicket's Misfortunes. I'm in the middle book!

What did I work on?
Jacket, jacket, jacket. And as you see, it'll need more work!

I was happy about...
Public holiday yesterday! Coxktails on the balcony, although that might have to do with setting the sleeves in wrong! ;)

I was annoyed about...
Wheather has decided to be f*ing warm. Less sleep for me!

I bought...
Nothing. Well, rum for Mochitos, but that doesn't count!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Gnihihi, die Katzenfotos sind der Hammer. <3

Lemony Snicket habe ich auch sehr gerne gelesen - da muss ich unbedingt mal die Originale lesen, die sind sicher noch besser als die Übersetzung...

Liebe Grüße,
Sabrina

MindLess said...

@ Sabrina: Ich lese die Originale und finde sie gut. Habe mal ein Schnäppchen gemacht und alle für 8 Euro für den Kindle gekauft. Mittlerweile kosten sie über 60 Euro! oO#